Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Box and a Bowl of Cornflakes...

Hi folks...a rather strange blog title today but all will be clear in a mo...I'm back to share the last project we made on Saturday...decorating a box with Bo Bunny Papers...Distress Paints...Tim Holtz dies and stamps and this time I did remember to get the camera out...


and the finished article...


And time doesn't half fly when you're having fun...before you know all 3 projects are done and dusted and it's time for me to head home to get my jammies on and put my feet up and chill...after my greedy "stuffed fit to burst" lunch my gourmet supper consisted of a big bowl of cornflakes and a yogurt while hubby demolished the curry "for 2" I'd made the night before. See you all tomorrow to share what we made on Sunday.
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely project this is Kath, my Aunt would love it as she was a seamstress all her life. I love how you've used lace to make the 'pinnie' on the mannikin!
    Your ladies look as though they are having a fab time. I too find a bowl of cereal is a good substitute for any meal when you're feeling full!
    Have a good day.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas Kath everyone looks so engrossed! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath, loving the colours on the beautiful canvas and the theme is just wonderful. Love this! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your sewing themed projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath - what a wonderful canvas - love the colours and textures. My mother often used to eat cornflakes in the evening - she always said that it saved time in the morning! (I love my porridge). X

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is wonderful Kath - really stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic project Kath. I do like what you've done. Need to try and get to Aberdeen some time soon. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous creation Kath. I love all the pretty embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Kath. Love the lace pinny. Looks and sounds like a great weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete